New Bishops' Resource Manual - This manual is given to newly-elected bishops in order to assist them with transitioning into their new role as bishop.
- Section 1: The Office of Pastoral Development
- Section 2: College for Bishops
- Section 3: House of Bishops
- Section 4: Title IV Information
- Section 5: The Sin of Racism and The Gift of Sexuality
- Section 6: The Ministry of Bishops
- Section 7: Role of Bishops Suffragan
- Section 8: Guiding Moral and Theological Principles
- Section 9: Living the Theology of a Bishop's Spouse
Peer Coaching Manual - Used as a guide and resource tool, this manual is given to newly-consecrated bishops during their first training session.